Hiding Tags and Default view modes

Hey all,
Currently testing out how to display my stock art pieces // and thought kinopio would be a fantastic way to do so - with an interactive layer.

With the lens of a catalogue - it pretty much has everything I need.
With some feature request of course…

  1. The ability to hide [[tags]] so smaller images doesn’t get obscured - (Unless this can already be done; then please ignore this)
  2. The ability to default view a space. EG: I have tags turned off by default
  3. The MVP of above would just be the ability to hide tags, and I just give space instructions to the shortcut/how-to hide the tags.

Image context for the space but see image 3 for the tag on smaller images; widths.



1 Like

like with the toc hding thing this is a candidate for some kind of space specific text based advanced settings. Because I think it’s probably too esoteric to have ui for

related to: https://forum.kinopio.club/t/quick-navigation-right-side-mark-as-hidden/1862/4